About my summer vocations

From the begining of the summer holidays i was spending them with my friends and parents in Chelyabinsk. We were always together and  happy, even when the weather was rainy or cold. Approximately all the time of the second part of the summer I was spending in London, at the international children camp, it was unforgettable language and communication(talking with foreigners )  experience.
It was really  interesting to perform the tasks from the camp-leaders, to learn something new about pronunciation and language speaking skills, at the lessons in our small international team. It was also interesting to talk with  people, and try to be yourself. Many nations : Romanians, Spains, Germanians, Chinese, and of-corse Russians and so on! Later I went to an english camp with my school-friend and we were spending the holiday time together during the camp-time, and even after the end of the camp time .. In the last part of the summer i was in my country-house with my friends since childhood and we were spending the  time with fun and we were friendly, i was very happy!  

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic