My hobby

Playing drums- one of my favourite  hobby. For the first view, all that you need is just sitting behind the drums and hit them in a row. But, when you'll start to watch into the point of this employment  , it will be hard for you to continue. Because you always have to think about what you're doing now , and what you are going to do after at the same time. Also you should know a lot of types of the hit like moller, sixteenths, quick-hit, disha and other, but it's doesn't matter for you at this moment. To my mind it is very interesting hobby, it is always makes me feeling good and helps me to forget about my problems. I like playing drums as in team playing, as in solo playing! 

Комментарии

  1. Hello, my name is Sveta. I think your hobby is very amazing. Many people dream to play, but can not start. All drummers are very cool.I am sure that in the future you will become a great musician

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic