Environment and study

When it comes to studying foreign languages, have you known that we can spend time with use and joy simultaneously?
Let me tell you about myself. I think that any kind of listening practice is very useful, and so, why not to combine watching your favorite TV series with learning english, as for the example. And so, I usually do it before I fall asleep. Each episode basically lasts no longer than 30 minutes, and what that means is that almost daily I have 30 minutes of listening to the foreign speech.It is interesting that after a week of watching 'Avatar the last Airbender' series I found it absolutely casual not to pay any attention to the foreign speech I am listening to, as if english was my natural language. In other words, even though some of the words could be misunderstood, I always knew what was the main idea. It comes like 'tick', after what you no longer need to strain your hearing and listen that intently, and so you just understand the meaning.
Not only the anime do I watch in order to improve my englsih, but also I keen on reading books in english. The Mastery of Love written by Miguel Ruiz which is a self-development book that I liked a lot.
In the conclusion, I'd like to say that our growth and development straightly affects and widens our interests. English becomes the part of everyday life and that is great! Wish this text had a better conclushion. Bye!

http://pixa.club/en/avatar-the-last-airbender/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic