THE STORY

It was risky, but I knew I wanted ro try it. My name is Thomas Edison, and I'm responsible for more inventions than any other inventor in history! Let me tell you a bit about how making a good inventions can be hard.
To begin with, imagine that as a child, my teacher told my mom that I was too slow to learn. Later on, as an inventor, many of my inventions failed, but from the early childhood I absolutely refused to give up, and that helped me the most. Furthermore, another effective rule that I use’s to take time out to relax while working. If I fall into a deep sleep, several metal balls in my hand would fall noisily on the floor and wake me up and I would scribble down whatever was in my mind. Moreover, imagine, that the serious part of inventions were generated while sleeping.
To conclude everything,  I succeded because I was determined, persistent and knew how to use my mistakes to my advantage. Don’t be afraid to fall. Be afraid not to try. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic