Reported Speech(homework)

I have interviewed some students, teachers and pupils of our school. Here are their answers.
1. I asked the student what would he did if he was me, and he asked he would have tried to spend the night at school.
2. I asked Lev what would he do if he could breath under the water and he answered he would have started crying.
3. I asked Marina Ivanovna where had she spent last day and she answered that she had been in school.
4. I asked myself how were you doing and I said that I was feeling alright.
5. I asked my girlfriend if she loved and she answered that we weren't dating.
6. I asked my best friend what could he do if he had a million dollars and he had became sad.
7. I asked Mrs. Muse how were she doing and she answered that she was sweet
8. I asked Tanya how had she done this work and she had given me an example.
9. I asked Ilya Pechenkin if he loved studying in 7K school and he answered that he was missing teachers.
10. Once upon a time I asked google how could I translate one word and he had suggested me to play with a dinosaur.   

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic