I’ve chosen picture 2.
As you know I am a great fan of taking pictures and so wherever I go I take my camera. Recently I’ve had an opportunity to take some pictures in school 80 located nearby.
This photo was taken two weeks ago in gymnasium 80 in Chelyabinsk.
On the photo there are 4th graded on the lesson of geography and their teacher Marina Andreevna.
There are desks, the globe and the pencils on the foreground and some cupboards on the background.
At the moment the teacher is pointing at the globe to show them something.
The photo is kept in my album in order to remind myself of the times I was a private school student myself.
I’ve decided to show this photograph to you to show how significant it is to educate young people.
Learning is extremely essential from young ages since that is the period when people learn to be curious and ambitious. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic