Homework - letters



Inviting

Hey, Mike,

Hi! How are you doing? Are you having any plans this weekend? I’m having a disco-party on Saturday at 5:32 and I’d love to see you there.
I’m buying a straw hut to have a great party there. We all will be dancing at the spacious living room with a fantastic ocean view. Your trip tickets will be sent soon. Food and beverage will be there for you all night, and what’s more, sauna, cinema, hide-and-seek game and fireworks-launching are in the program.
It starts at 9 at my house at Maldives, so be ready not to fall asleep early. Give me a ring from the airport and the driver will take you to the spot. All our common acquaintances are invited.
It seems ages since we last met. Call me if you come.

Hope,

Tim


Accepting

Hello, Tim,

It is cool to hear from you! I’m amazing, thanks. Your idea sounds brilliant as hell and I’m not going to miss it! Thank you for the invitation.

Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for anything. I am inspired by the idea of swimming in ocean at night and launching fireworks from your Caribbean hut. I think it’s been ages since I have last seen a man from our former sweet 11A. By the way, are there any girls planning to come? Will Alex, Anastasia and Tanya is informed at all? Anyway, I’m flying to you earlier to help with all of the preparations.
Can’t wait to see you this weekend!  Send me your reply and many thanks once again.

Take care,

Mike


Refusing



Hi, Tim,

I’m doing good, thank you. I appreciate your willing to make us a team again. Thank you for your invitation.

I’m afraid I will make you sad, saying I won’t be able to come to Maldives, as I am having a significant company rebranding conference planned for this weekend already. You should have told me much earlier about this event so I could find some time for it. I know it is all very important for us to maintain the close communication, but plans are the plans, old sport.

Though, miss you a lot. Thanks again for your invitation.

Love,

Val

Giving advice


Hi, Nicole,

I’ve heard about your stress at the moment because of the state exam approaching. I’d like to give you an advice, tested by my own life experience.

First of all, you shouldn’t revise the material the day before exam. It will only make you feel lost in your head. Instead, have a day-off and take a rest. It will be good for you, I promise.
Also, you better recheck your work before handing it to an examiner. I found two mistakes that I corrected right before going out from the class. Remember of it.

I believe these pieces of advice will help you and make you feel more confident. If you ever need help, phone me!

Take care,

Tim


Asking for advice

Hi, Kirill,

I really want to ask you about helping me with a video-making program I am novice with, since I know you are kind of a good at it. It is just turning to be too difficult to learn about this program functions via the internet.

So, do you have any idea about making an animation? I was trying to create a little movie and I found it nearly impossible to do, as far as I’ve been learning from the internet. What would you advice for me to read or watch so as to understand the program better? What was your own way of learning it?
I am desperately asking for your help. Hope things will improve as I start learning from you, my friend.

Love,

Tim.



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic