1) These are the people, who reached success in their lives. Or just the people that are kindhearted and patient, always ready to help you.
2) The best way of improving grammar knowledge is doing exercises and learning from your mistakes. The best way of improving verbal skills is obviously speaking for a significantly long period of time.
3) Some of my friends, for instance, David and Kirill usually stay at school after lessons and do a lot of extra-curricular activities, like attending the school theatre club or
4) Talking of the most memorable recent event that is the Falcon Heavy launch on February 6 by SpaceX Company. By now, this rocket's carrying capacity is considered the highest among all of the space vehicles existing nowadays. Moreover, Elon Musk's (SpaceX/Tesla CEO) Tesla Roadster sport car was left in outer space drifting towards the Mars orbit.
5) Who is the graduate that I know? In fact, that is my brother, who had finished his education by the age of 22, in 2011, as far, as I remember.
6) Who is the responsible person that I know? This is definitely my parents and also my brother's family. I may call them responsible, as they are highly organized and, moreover, they pay a lot of attention to their relatives, and other people around them.
7) A mixture of feeling in my life appears when it comes to a choice of profession. The feelings are alike running in circles/ reminds me of running in circles.
8) Admiration. Have I ever felt it before? Mmm... "Drumming". Sounds obviously, though, it is true; jet plane pilots and also the crystal ball rollers. Nearly forgot about street artists Talking of drumming it firstly happened several years ago, at that time I haven’t been used to play yet, and so, I saw the play of our music teacher and I was fascinated.. Absolutely hypnotised by the way it did sound. That's how it was.
9) Speaking simply, my parents' duty is to provide care and education until I'm both financially and legally independent. Talking of my duties as a child, it should be said I have to study hard and also be thankful to my family.
10) I do undoubtedly use all of the opportunities offered by life. For instance, I participate in each project that is started in school. Furthermore, recently I and our school active team have organized the project by ourselves, what is a real achievement we all can be proud of!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic