Creative writing


1. You know, school is my passion. School is when you wake up at the early morning with the wide smile on your face, as the time goes, that smile becomes wider and more and more positive. My school - is my lifestyle, I am proud of myself, cause I am a pupil, I am a pupil of Russian-British "7 keys" school, the name itself tells you about everything. Every holy morning, I enter the hall of knowledge - our classoom, to pronounce two incredible words - "H" and "I" to let the sounds of this majesticall word get to every ear of my classmates, this is how it feels like!(school)
2. Do you believe in miracles. I do, because i eat potato! Every time as it's skin goes down from the knife and the smell hits my nose I fall in love with that godlike vegetable of gods.. When it appears on the plate, what could I do if i wouldn't eat it immediately, if I didn't , I would die because of the flood in my mouth, I look on the golden pieces are cooling down on my plate and grab my folk and knife, to start putting it in my mouth. As it is approachig and steams are itchying my chin, i start to think about it's wonderful taste, the golden chip is inside and  now the flavour fills every piece of my brain, I feel it , as if it was touchable, so bright were that emotions. Slowly I start to chew it, i pick another piece, later  they go one by one, and i can't stop enjoying that unubelievable feelings, they are everything I am thinking during these moments.(potato)

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic