Describing article

Ilya and I are friends, I first got to know him after we met at a holiday camp and totally we have been good friends ever since.
We were classmates, before Ilia has gone to Sochi, so our age is almost same. Despite making a compliment, in his late fourteens he looks pretty attractive..()He's a bit taller than me, he has a warm smile and dark brown eyes that becomes partly insvisible when he laughs or jokes, as if he was Japanese or Chinese traveller.. He also has a great feel of the music and grows a lot in it.
Ilya has a strange, great at the same time "open-closed" personality. To my mind, he's  a sociable person, who loves being "connected" to the interesting community, and just like a perfect puzzle square perfectly supports to any picture. I find Ilyas very organised and patient person, he would  never said a word without thinking about it, and i know, when Ilya tells me what he's about to do , he definately does it, so he's my kindhearted and responsible friend, and I'm glad of having such a good friendship. Well, sometimes he becomes pessimistic and annoying just like an 80-year-old elderly woman-drama-queen who only searchs for a reason to start eating your brain from the inside while grumbling and complaining about every little thing.The time it causes I usually practice myself in getting him out from his subconsious dimension using jokes, arguments or other exercises, and that's the only disadvantage i would notice about his character.
Currntly, we don't see as often as i would like to, on the other hand that makes our meetings as positive as it is possible. His realistic energy and great unique kindness make him a very special friend to me.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic