Conversations with the foreigners(American students)

That wasn't my first time speaking with foreign visitors of our country, or with foreigners at total. I think that  communicating, and of corse speaking with the foreigners is very interesting and useful  employment, as in language practice, as in social. I think that that was one of my favourite times meeting the newcomers, we were speaking English a lot, we were spending the time together during our school events or competitions, we were speaking a lot during the time of their perfomance repetitions, well , at total, were always together, and always happy. In my opinion, they met us even with bigger intusiasm, as we are, more pricesly, I think that they were just more self-confident in their own speech as our guys from our team. Students from the United States were very positive and friendly, it was very nice to meet them! Wish I'll take a part in the "international youth exchanges" project next year.  See you.          

Комментарии

  1. Check the message again and correct the mistakes, please! Be careful with spelling, word order and grammar tenses!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic