A day with my grandad

If i had one day with my grandad, we would spend it in the forest,on a picnic, at home, or in other places. But exactly at the 23'd of the february, on the Defender's day we have a tradition to walk around the park of the military technic. On this day we often talking about past world wars, i often ask him about his life experience, about his opinion, about his achievments. If I only had a right to born at the same time with my grandfather, i think that we would be a dearest friends and comrades. I know that i take after my grandad, we are really similar and he's not only my relative, he is also my very good friend , All the time that we were together, at the time of our meetings, we had never argued, we were always in good relationships!   

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Final 5 module topic.

Teaching and learning online

Final topic